Have a great summer
Dear Readers, it’s summer! So we are pleased to share a couple of fancy articles, just to remind you some beautiful wine regions to visit in Italy, with details and suggestions.
- Gorgona wine: a white that smells of freedom (read more)
- Weekend in Monferrat, cradled by the hills (read more)
- White wines from Alto Adige win the challenge of time (read more)
- A weekend in Modena among markets, vinegar and Lambrusco (read more)
- A “Noble” weekend in Montepulciano (read more)
- Friuli wine, on the borders of Italian viticulture (read more)
- Two days with Vernaccia di Oristano: air, water and stone (read more)
- Weekend in Castel del Monte, vinegrowing in the Murge (read more)
- Weeekend in the Cinque Terre: trekking, breaks and wine (read more)
- Franciacorta, where art and nature come together (read more)
- Among the wineries in Vulture. A weekend on a volcano (read more)
- Weekend in Bolgheri: a journey through time (read more)
- Among wineries and castles in Valle d’Aosta (read more)
Have a nice August, and see you next September!
See also ...
Alto Adige meets Alsace at the home of Gewürztraminer
Gewürztraminer in Alto Adige and Alsace: a focus on the differences in terroir, Read more